Let’s face it, immigrating to a new country can be quiet a difficult process and for newcomers who are looking to settle down in Canada there are a lot of immigration programs that you can choose from. Hence as the top Visa consultant in Ahmedabad, we have compiled you some of the most popular ways to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident.
- Express Entry: In the year 2015, the federal government of Canada introduced express entry, which is an application management system that governs all Federal streams of economic immigration. Applicants that are looking to apply to one of the immigration streams that is governed by express entry must submit an expression of interest to the government of Canada, more suitably so by a Canada visa consultant in Ahmedabad. If you’re fit the minimum eligibility criteria of the program do You will be invited to the express entry pool.
Once you are there, you are given a comprehensive ranking system better known as CRS score that is used to rank you against other applicants present in the express entry pool. Quite often the IRCC issues ITAs or invitations to apply to the highest-ranking individuals in the pool, during an express entry drop. If you are amongst those lucky ones and are issued an ITA, then you must submit an application for permanent residence within 90 days online. It is best to take the help of a Canada immigration consultant in Ahmedabad before submission.
- Provincial Nominee Programs: Currently there are 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada each of which has its own set of immigration programs and policies. These provincial immigration streams are now most commonly known as provincial nominee programs or PNPs
With so many PNPs to choose from it can get quite difficult to determine which programs you’ll qualify for and what are all the eligibility requirements this is where a Canada Student Visa consultant in Ahmedabad comes most-handy.
However, for the sake of clarity let us tell you there are these basic four categories that most candidates for PNP programs, generally fall under:
- Have recently worked in Canada, are working on a valid work permit currently.
- Are in the express entry pool currently, and also meet the eligibility criteria for one of the Provincial Nominee Programs that is also aligned with the Express Entry
- Have a connection to do the province, in terms of either studying, prior work experience or even a formal job offer
- Have a family member living in the province and that you are trying to apply to, which may assist your application for some of the PNPs
Student Pathway: If you are not eligible for any of the immigration streams mentioned above, the student pathway can be an excellent option for becoming a permanent Canadian resident.
When you choose to study in Canada the credentials you gain can help you become a great candidate for permanent residence. There are many immigration programs that value Canadian student experience, your prior studies in Canada can actually be a great way in helping you bridge the gap from having a temporary student status, to Canadian permanent residence. You can consult a Canada visa consultant in Ahmedabad to know in-depth about this avenue.
Another point is, if you currently qualify for an immigration program studying in Canada can actually increase your chances of getting an acceptance. On the flip side, if you do not qualify for any immigration program studying in Canada can help you become eligible. Canada’s Study-2-immigrate program was actually designed to help you in coming to Canada as an international student. Our student visa consultant in Ahmedabad can assist you in finding the right program as well as the school that suits your needs and also help you in fulfilling the requirements to obtain your study permit. Afterwards, we can also help you in transition in from a temporary student to our Canadian permanent resident if your heart desires so.
Canadian Family Sponsorship: Family reunification is in fact, the second-largest class of Canadian immigration and a great way of obtaining permanent residence if you have a spouse or child that is currently a Canadian permanent resident, they are permitted to actually sponsor you to come to Canada. You can ask your Canada immigration consultant in Ahmedabad for the details regarding this model of immigration
Spousal Sponsorship: If you are married our inner common-law conjugal relationship your partners eligible to sponsor you through the Inland and Outland spousal sponsorship categories, depending on the fact whether you currently reside in Canada. The final decision however on the whether to accept or to not accept an application, of course, boils down to the Visa officer reviewing your file. no- document guarantee you a sponsorship, and honestly, it is up to you to prove that your relationship isgenuine.
Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship: If you have a child who is 18 years of age or older, who you think can financially support you to come to Canada, and also is a Canadian permanent resident or citizen, then he can sponsor you through the Parent and grandparent sponsorship program (PGP). This program as a Canada visa consultant in Ahmedabad will tell you, currently runs in the lottery style system, wherein interested applicants can fill out interest to sponsor form during the period when the program is kept Open. Afterwards, the IRCC randomly selects around 10,000 applicants, to invite to apply to PGP.
Having a Canada immigration consultant in Ahmedabad can help you greatly in getting through either of the immigration procedures, so employ the service of First Step Immigration and migrate to Canada hassle-free.