Like, diabetes and hypertension, thyroid problems become common among people. The thyroid gland is basically a large ductless gland in the neck that secretes hormones. These hormones regulate and grow at the rate of metabolism. The thyroid gland controls the body’s metabolism with the help of T4 and T3 hormones.
Hormones make a huge difference because if influence the functions of each and every part of the human body. If your thyroid gland works properly it will maintain the right amount of hormone and regulate the body’s metabolism at a satisfactory rate. These thyroid hormones are monitored and controlled by the pituitary gland.
Here in this article, we discuss thyroid gland problem in detail i.e. its causes and symptoms. So, let’s check it out.
The condition in which thyroid produces too many hormones it is known as hyperthyroidism. The body consumes energy much faster than it uses usually. In hypothyroidism, the thyroid does not produce enough hormones and the body uses energy slowly.
Both types of thyroid disease are dangerous and require proper medication. Canada Drugs are available at the various certified website. You can take advantage of them. The thyroid is most common in women rather than men.
Symptoms of Thyroid Disorder:
Both Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism have a different symptom. Let’s talk about both one by one. Hypothyroidism common symptoms are fatigue, weight gain, forgetfulness, hoarse voice, intolerance to cold, etc.
Whereas, in hyperthyroidism, a person experienced weight loss, muscle weakness, Skin irritation, sleep disturbance, enlarged thyroid gland, etc.
Causes of Thyroid Disorder:
- Iodine Deficiency: This is the most common reason for thyroid disorder. More than 100 million people suffered from thyroid due to iodine deficiency. Iodine has been used by the thyroid gland to produce hormones and it can be easily cured by using iodized salt.
- Thyroiditis: This is basically an inflammation in the thyroid gland that disturbs the production of hormones in the gland. Moreover, thyroiditis lowers the number of hormones produced.
- Postpartum thyroiditis: This condition happens to women after giving birth to a child. Basically, it is a temporary condition that can be overcome after some time via medications.
- Non-functioning Thyroid Gland: This issue is basically occurring in newborn baby and this issue cannot be resolved by the doctor. The child without thyroid gland will be physically and mentally dull.
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis: This condition is a hereditary and really painless disease that affects the immune system of the person.
There may be certain other causes of thyroid disorder such as certain medical treatment, radiation therapy, radiation therapy, cancerous tumour but the above discussed are common.
Final Remarks: Thyroid may lead to certain other health issues so it is highly recommended to consult your doctor when you are feeling tired without any reasons and your skin become dry. A healthy diet, normal physical activities especially yoga plays an important role in recovery from thyroid.
In short, track the above symptoms and routine check up is also beneficial for both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. As we all know that “A healthy mind stays in a fit body” so stay fit and be smart.