CCTV or Closed Circuit Television cameras are one of the most popular and common security equipment which is used by almost every workspace and businesses nowadays. These very efficient and versatile cameras help companies to keep their premise secured from various illegal activities which can be caused by anyone. They are also used to keep track of the performance and productivity of the employees and workers.
You should know that with time these security equipment have evolved and become more versatile than ever. In the current market, there are more than 10+ types of CCTV cameras which are used by various users. Companies like Dahua offer this security equipment at an affordable price. So today we are going to discuss with you the most popular types of CCTVs that are available in the market. This will help you to understand which cameras you should invest in.
Different Types of CCTV Cameras Available
Here is the list of different CCTV cameras that are available in the market and all of them have a different set of features and benefits which you can enjoy once installed.
- Dome cameras – dome cameras are one of the most common types of CCTV available in the market. You can easily spot them at different places and they are mostly used for indoor security. Their dome shape design has fetched them this name. Due to such a design, it is often hard to tell which direction they are pointed at. Many of these also come with infrared sensors and low light recording.
- Bullet Cameras – these are very interesting CCTVs which have the shape of a more bull cartridge, hence the name. They have a long shape and are mostly used for outdoor surveillance. These come in protective casings which makes them weatherproof. They allow a viewing angle of up to 80° and track everything to an average of 40 ft.
- Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras – PTZ cameras offer the users with the ability to pan or tilt the cameras remotely from their location. They are so much popular because of their live monitoring ability and can easily help you to move the camera and check the surroundings where it has been installed.
- Day and Night Cameras – Day and Night cameras are for 24 hours surveillance around a property. The sensors used in this camera are capable of tracking the surrounding throughout the day and their sensitive lens captures everything in the low light also. They have a significantly wide dynamic range.
- Wireless CCTV Cameras – as the name suggests, wireless CCTV cameras help users to watch everything remotely from their mobile devices. You can install them both indoors and outdoors and check live fees from the cameras from anywhere.
If you have read the article till this point, then you are now aware of the several kinds of CCTV Cameras that are available in the market. You can choose to install any of them at your house, office or other properties and establish a safe and secure environment.