Bangalore is known as the IT Hub of India which naturally means that there are a high number of offices and working professionals in the city. One of the main things that corporate offices try and maintain is a healthy working environment. A lot of it depends on dynamics between individuals within the workplace and outside as well. Keeping this in mind, the Human Resource Department of all these corporate offices try and plan corporate team outings for all their employees so that it creates a healthy and happy working environment for everyone.
Planning a corporate outing in Bangalore offices has never been a problem because of the number of great options that are available in and around the city. Places like Kanakpura within the city and also Nandi Hills and Kabini outside the city are some of the most popular destinations for such outings. These places are not too far from the city and yet provide the perfect getaway. Adventure resorts in the Bangalore belt like Discovery Village is a great place for such corporate team outings. They have resorts in all these three places and have some great facilities that anyone visiting can enjoy. Their facilities like barbeque and bonfire, karaoke nights, trekking, cycling, overnight camping, and overnight retreats are a lot of fun and must be experienced by everyone!
Now that we have your accommodation taken care of, let us have a look at some of these places that corporates can think of visiting while planning for a team outing
- Nandi Hills – located at just about 60 kms from Bangalore city, this place is a top favorite with all the locals. It has so many things to do that there will also be something that is left out. From adventure sports, trekking, cycling, visiting tourists’ spots and just enjoying the sunset from the hilltop, there is all of this and more. There are some amazing cafes to indulge your taste buds in and locals that make the place a delight to visit. If you and your team are up for waking up early, then the view of the sunrise from here is not to be missed.
- Ramanagara – another close place for corporate outings as it is located just about 50 kms from Bangalore. Made famous as Ramgarh, the Land of Gabbar Singh in the movie Sholay, this place is a favorite for people who love rappelling and trekking. The rocky slopes and boulders make it a fun place for all the employees to indulge in various physical sports and bond with each other. Carry your cricket kits, badminton racquets, and cycles and have the best day out with your work friends.
- Kabini – the Britishers loved this place for the amazing hunting ground that is made for, and now tourists love it for the amazing wildlife it has to offer. Situated on the banks of the Kabini River, this place is great for people who love wildlife and the outdoors and wouldn’t mind spending the day among elephants, sambars, panthers, and tigers. Apart from indulging in wildlife, one can also discover the exquisite flora and fauna that this place has to offer. Plan your corporate outing around activities like fishing, raft building, rappelling and survival camping. This place will leave your heart full and make you fall in love with the outdoors all over again.
- Kanakpura – this place is a tourist hotspot with its lush green forests and is the perfect place for people who love adventure and wildlife. There are options for adventure sports as well which all put together makes this place the perfect destination for a corporate team outing. Located at just about 60 kms from the city, it is not too far and for corporates looking at just a one-day outing can always opt for this. Discovery Village Resorts which is located here offers packages at very nominal rates which includes a number of team building activities along with swimming, badminton, and table tennis along with some delicious food and beverages to munch on.
- Coorg – located at approximately 275 kms from the city of Bangalore, this place has been a classic favorite among people to unwind and relax at. The uninterrupted view of the place along with the numerous coffee plantations makes for the perfect place for corporate outings. People can indulge in trekking during the day and then retire for some bonfire camping by the riverside at night. Throw in some delicious food, a guitar, some songs, and happy employees and you have the recipe for the perfect corporate outing.
Source: Life at Rapidvalue
These places make for some great options for corporate team outings whether it is for one day or for about two to three days.